Thursday on FNC’s “Fox & Friends,” Rep. Lee Zeldin (R-NY) announced he is running for governor in 2022 amid a slew of scandals by current Gov. Andrew Cuomo (D).
Zeldin said that “losing is not an option” and emphasized the importance of turning “things around” in New York.
“So, I have spoken to New Yorkers from all across this state, and it doesn’t matter whether you are middle income, you are from upstate, downstate, you are getting hit with new tax hikes now. It hurt about the public safety and cashless bail, so after talking to New Yorkers who feel like this is a last stand, a last great opportunity to save New York,” Zeldin outlined. “And the fact that to save our state Andrew Cuomo has got to go, I’m announcing here this morning on your show that I’m running for governor of New York in 2022. And we are going to win this race. I’m all in; we are all in. Losing is not an option, and we have to turn things around.”
In making his announcement on Twitter, Zeldin said that to save his state, “#CuomosGottaGo!”
“I’ll bring the kind of relentless, fighting spirit towards helping to save our state that Cuomo reserves for multi-million dollar self-congratulatory book deals, cover-ups, abuse & self-dealing,” he added.
🚨🚨🚨BREAKING: I'm running for Governor of NY in 2022. To save NY, #CuomosGottaGo!
I'll bring the kind of relentless, fighting spirit towards helping to save our state that Cuomo reserves for multi-million dollar self-congratulatory book deals, cover-ups, abuse & self-dealing.
— Lee Zeldin (@leezeldin) April 8, 2021
Follow Trent Baker on Twitter @MagnifiTrent
Author : Trent Baker
Source : Breitbart : Zeldin Announces Run for Governor of NY — ‘We Have to Turn Things Around’
Join Our Mailing List
- Jimmy Kimmel Calls Caitlyn Jenner An Ignorant A-hole For Calling Out California’s Decline
- California May Soften Gun Crime Laws, Citing Impact On People Of Color
- Sixth-Grade Girl Shoots Three At Idaho Middle School, Is Disarmed By Female Teacher
- FEC Drops Its Inquiry Into Trump’s Payments To Stormy Daniels
- Covid-19 Deaths May Be Closer To 900,000 In US, Study Finds
- Biden Struggles: Disastrous Jobs Report Shows America Is On The Right Track
- Pompeo Condemns CIA Recruitment Video For Risking Our National Security To Appease Some Liberal, Woke Agenda
- Twitter Suspends Stefanik Communications Director, Who Calls Decision Insane
- Caitlyn Jenner Vows To Do Absolute Best To End Sanctuary Policies In California
- White House Migration Strategy Faces New Backlash From Central American Leaders
- States That Voted For Biden Lost Jobs At Double The Rate Of Red States During Pandemic
- White House Condemns FL Election Security Law Signed By Gov. DeSantis
- Disney’s Snow-White Ride Prompts Furious Review After Prince Awakens Her With A Kiss – Without Consent
- In First 100 Day, Biden Repeatedly Shows He’s A Divider, Not A Uniter
- Private School Parents Pressured To Become BLM Activists, NYC Dad Says