Pennsylvania mother Clarice Schillinger claims she has evidence that teachers unions are actively “strong-arming” schools to stay closed. Founder of the Keeping Kids in School PAC, Clarice filed a right to know request with her local school district and received eye-opening documents in return — including a shocking memo from the district’s teachers union president directly to the superintendent.
Clarice joined Glenn Beck on the radio program with the details and advice for parents who want to make a difference.
“I got about 70 emails … and I received this email back. It’s so disturbing. The president of the teachers union [Brian Moore] notes, ‘We are not a child care center. I fear babysitting drove parents to demand an amount of in-person instruction.’ That is gut-wrenching, not just for parents, but also for teachers. He has totally disregarded the importance, and how
“Are you ready for the icing on the cake?” she added. “Brian Moore, president of the teachers union, sends his daughter, ever since August, five days a week, in-person instruction, to a Catholic school.”
“Our children are really suffering at the greatest extent,” Clarice said. “Really, truly. I know you understand the anxiety, the depression, the failing rates. What about the people that can’t afford that option, like [Moore] chose, or Catholic school? I mean, we’re already paying so much money in school taxes, and then here he’s sending his child [to a private school.] It’s just so heartbreaking. Our children have not been to school for a year, Glenn, a year.”
Watch the video below to catch more of this important conversation:
Want more from Glenn Beck?
To enjoy more of Glenn’s masterful storytelling, thought-provoking analysis and uncanny ability to make sense of the chaos, subscribe to BlazeTV — the largest multi-platform network of voices who love America, defend the Constitution and live the American dream.
Related articles around the web
Keeping Kids In School’s Clarice Schillinger Uncovers Blatant … ›
PAC focused on in-school learning takes the next step: lobbying ›
‘Our Children Are Suffering’: Montgomery County PAC Alleges … ›
Author : Blazetv Staff
Join Our Mailing List
- Taking Away The Male Gaze: Some Women Want To Keep Wearing Masks Indefinitely
- France Bans Gender-Neutral Words In Schools Harmful Language
- Joe Biden Exposed To Potential Security Risk After Secret Venmo Account Uncovered In Just Ten Minutes
- Biden Reverses Decision To Fly Flags At Half-Staff On Peace Officers Memorial Day
- Pro-Palestinian Demonstrators March Across Major U.S. Cities
- Data Shows New Yorkers Fled To Florida In Huge Numbers During Pandemic
- After The Kentucky Derby Winner Was Caught Cheating, What Happens To All The Gambling Winnings?
- Alec Baldwin Rips Cancel Culture: No Code. Just Destroy
- Biden Often Snaps At Aides With Profanity, Report Says. He Promised To Fire Anyone Who Did That
- Biden Reiterates Israel’s Right To Defend Itself In Saturday Call With Netanyahu
- Leaked US Navy UFO Encounter Video Is Authentic Pentagon Says
- Jen Psaki: Illegal Aliens Are Part Of What The American Dream Represents
- Bill Maher Tests Positive For Covid, Real Time Canceled This Week
- Atlanta Mayor: Hard To Get Gas In Atlanta Area, Encouraged My Son To Stay At Home So He Wouldn’t Run Out
- Tim Tebow Passionately Explains Why He’s On The Front Lines Of Human Trafficking Fight