President Donald Trump is vowing to “never concede,” the “most corrupt election in American political history”— despite the General Services Administration giving the go-ahead to Joe Biden to begin a transition to the White House.
Trump’s remarks came in a late Monday night tweet. He wrote: “What does GSA being allowed to preliminarily work with the Dems have to do with continuing to pursue our various cases on what will go down as the most corrupt election in American political history? We are moving full speed ahead. Will never concede to fake ballots & “Dominion.”
A spokesman for Dominion Voting Systems has called fraud claims by Trump’s legal team “crazy” and denied voting machines were vulnerable to international election security breaches.
Meanwhile, the GSA informed Biden on Monday that his efforts to prepare for a transition could officially begin. The GSA’s action clears the way for Biden and Kamala Harris to get national security briefings.
The decision also means Biden’s team will now have federal funds and an official office to conduct his transition over the next two months.
Author : Jeffrey Rodack
Source : News Max : Trump: ‘Will Never Concede’ Despite Transition Process OK
Join Our Mailing List
- House Passes $1.9T Covid Relief Bill
- Watch: Jim Acosta Confronted At CPAC Over CNN’s Coverage Of Gov. Cuomo’s Scandals
- Donald Trump Likely To Create New Super PAC
- Bill Gates Says He Is Fully Vaccinated, Will Still Wear Masks For Now
- Maher: We Need A Stand Your Ground Law For Cancel Culture
- Biden: Hope And Expect Trump Migrant Facility We’re Using Won’t Be Open Very Long, It’s Much Different From Kids In Cages
- Psaki Blames Trump For Biden Border Surge
- Fauci Falls Silent Following New York Nursing Home Scandal After Repeatedly Praising Cuomo Response
- Student Suspended From Education Program For Saying, A Man Is A Man, A Woman Is A Woman
- Donald Trump Jr. After Bruce Springsteen’s DWI Charge Dropped: We All Know It’s Liberal Privilege
- Capitol Police Chief Says Militias From Jan. 6 Riot Are Plotting To Blow Up The Capitol During Biden’s State Of The Union Address
- Noem: South Dakotans ‘Devastated By Keystone XL Pipeline Cancellation
- COVID-19 Bill Would Squander Hundreds Of Billions On Blue State Bailouts
- Just Say Yes: Insane New Jersey Law Prevents Parents From Knowing About Kids Drug Use
- States School District Promotes Black-Only Parent Meeting Calling For Black Parents To Have Larger Influence On Curriculum