Former President Donald Trump just made his first big post-presidency political hire. Trump named veteran Florida political operative Susan Wiles to run his election operations heading into the critical 2022 midterms.
“Susie has been a great teammate for two successful presidential campaigns in Florida and we’re glad to have her join the all-stars already assembled. Watch out 2022” Trump adviser Jason Miller said.
“She is in a position of influence right now,” one Trump adviser said. “The question is: What direction does Susie take the organization?”
It’s been barely three months since he left office, but former President DONALD TRUMP is already reorganizing his nascent post-White House political operation, bringing in veteran political consultant SUSIE WILES to instill order.
Wiles has been tasked with overseeing Trump’s fundraising operation and creating a system for issuing endorsements. Notably, she will layer over Trump’s former campaign manager BILL STEPIEN and deputy JUSTIN CLARK, as well as the committee of people who currently help decide endorsements.
While Trump has expressed frustration with Stepien and Clark — as he has with many of his previous chiefs of staff and campaign managers — he is not firing them.
Wiles — who previously managed the campaigns of Florida Sen. RICK SCOTT and Gov. RON DESANTIS and led Trump’s Florida operation during much of his two campaigns there — has been quietly working behind the scenes for weeks.
But Trump has been more vocal about centralizing her power until he’s satisfied with the new direction of his political operation.
“The president tells everyone around Mar-a-Lago that Susie is now in charge,” an adviser said.
POLITICO Playbook: There’s a new honcho atop Trumpworld — Susie Wiles https://t.co/AfaEsoRY9Q
— Tara Palmeri (@tarapalmeri) April 1, 2021
#NEW: Pres. Trump‘s re-election campaign cuts ties with Florida adviser Susie Wiles, amid a power struggle with Gov. DeSantis’ inner circle.
The move leaves the president without a top adviser in a major battleground state going into the 2020 election.https://t.co/DUpuulGZsg
— Jennifer Franco (@jennfranconews) September 18, 2019
House GOP memo: Embrace the corporate blacklist for Jan 6 https://t.co/hIuSeupZZP
— Amanda Carpenter (@amandacarpenter) March 31, 2021
Author : Gary Fenster
Source : Maga Conservatives : Trump Makes First Big Political Hire, Taps Veteran Florida Political Operative To Run His Election Operations
- DC Comics Changes Superman Slogan, No Longer Standing For Truth, Justice And American Way
- Delta Airlines CEO Takes Stand Against Vaccine Mandates, Praises Respecting Employees
- Trump Guru Steve Bannon Has No Legal Standing To Refuse Testimony About Capitol Riot
- CDC Updates Covid Guidelines Before Holidays
- Up To 16 US Christian Missionaries And Families, Including Children, Kidnapped In Haiti
- Buttigieg: Supply Chain Troubles Will Continue Into Next Year
- Biden’s Court-Packing Commission Blames Republicans For Polarization Over Judiciary
- Biden Has Not Held A Press Conference Since July – 92 Days Ago
- Obama’s Defense Secretary: Watching Disaster In Afghanistan Made Me Physically Sick
- Marine Who Criticized Disastrous Afghanistan Exit Has Been Handed His Sentence
- Loudon County Schools Failed To Report Multiple Rapes Over Years
- Infighting Within Biden Camp Over Immigration Triggering Resignations
- School Administrator Told Teachers To Use Books With Opposing Views Of Holocaust
- YouTube Censors Steven Crowder Over Trans Show
- Nike Boss Says He Murdered 18-Year-Old While In Teen Gang