McEnany Condemns Twitter’s Jack Dorsey Over NY Post Censorship
White House Press Secretary Kayleigh McEnany condemned Twitter CEO Jack Dorsey over the social media giant’s recent “censorship” of the New York Post.
McEnany spoke on “Fox & Friends” Thursday morning and co-host Brian Kilmeade brought up the Senate Commerce Committee, which Dorsey recently testified in front of. Dorsey told the Senate that the NY Post’s Twitter account will continue to be banned until the newspaper deletes its tweet regarding Hunter Biden’s laptop.
Shame on Jack Dorsey,” McEnany said after noting that Democratic presidential candidate Joe Biden is not “censored” like President Donald Trump. “As the NY Post noted today, this is a mob artist. This is a shakedown effort to say, ‘delete the Hunter Biden story.’”
The media won’t report on it,” she continued. “Social media will censor it. ‘Delete it or we will censor the fourth largest newspaper in the United States,’ block them from social media. Big tech needs to be handled and the president in the second term will do just that. This is what happens in North Korea, not the United States.”
McEnany’s personal Twitter account was locked, according to the Trump campaign, after she tweeted out the report from the NY Post regarding the laptop, which is allegedly Hunter Biden’s. Dorsey added during the testimony that the NY Post could tweet the same story again after deleting its original
Author : Shelby Talcott
Join Our Mailing List
- Biden HHS Spending $60 Million Each Week To House Migrant Children
- Tennessee The 20th State To Abolish Concealed Permit Requirement
- Meet Joe Biden’s ATF Head: He Wants You To Register Your Rifles
- Trump, Other Potential GOP Contenders, Gathering At Major Retreat
- Hundreds Of Sheriffs Call On Biden To Finish Trump’s Border Wall, Stop Gangs, Guns, Dangerous Drugs Entering U.S.
- A Political Power Grab: Biden Creates Commission To Study Packing The Supreme Court
- Zeldin Announces Run For Governor Of NY – We Have To Turn Things Around
- Report Shows Trump’s Net Worth After Presidency – Obama Got Richer While Donald Lost Over $1 Billion
- 172,000 Tried To Cross Border Illegally In March, The Most In 15 Years
- Texas Governor Demands Shut Down Of Migrant Facility For Abuse
- Neck Becomes Neck Area For Prosecution, Media In George Floyd Trial
- Biden On The Second Amendment: No Amendment Is Absolute
- Leaked Teacher Training Video Shows How Cultish Critical Race Theory Is Being Pushed On Teachers
- Cuomo’s NY: Illegals To Get $1.1B More In Aid Than Small Businesses
- Trump Supports New Pence Effort To Fuse Conservatism With MAGA Agenda