Bruno Lozano, the Democratic mayor of Del Rio, Texas, begged President Joe Biden not to release any illegal immigrants into his area. Lozano noted that his town was stretched so thin because of the ice storms and power outages in that state that they’d be unable to help them.
Lozano said in the video,
“I am pleading and requesting with you to please put a halt to any measures regarding the release of immigrants awaiting court dates into the city of Del Rio and surrounding areas. We do not have the resources available to house and accommodate these migrants within our community. If you do send these individuals into our community, we will be forced to make a decision to leave them without resources under these dire circumstances. I am asking to please stop, please make another plan for this federal issue.”
Del Rio Texas has been hit hard by this storm. Their power has been out since Tuesday, which has made it nearly impossible for the town to refill its water supply. This means most residents of the town haven’t had power OR running water in days. Add to that the difficulty of travel across the state and, as you can see from the video, nearly empty super-markets and it’s clear that the town is in a rough spot.
The reason this is a worry for Lozano is that the Biden administration has restored the practice of catching and releasing illegal aliens. Instead of having the illegal stopped in Mexico, the Biden administration allows them to come to the border and if they’re caught, they only ask them to show up in court later and then turn them loose in places like Del Rio Texas. It’s disgraceful under the best of circumstances and dangerous for illegals right now because the town doesn’t have food, water or power to offer them.
As of yet, the Biden administration has not responded and since one of their highest priorities seems to be getting as many illegal aliens into the United States as possible, it’s hard to know whether they’d be willing to stop their catch and release practices even for a few days.
John Hawkins is the author of 101 Things All Young Adults Should Know
Author : John Hawkins
Source : Bongino : Texas Democrat Mayor Begs Biden to Stop Releasing Illegals Amid Winter Storm
Join Our Mailing List
- Biden HHS Spending $60 Million Each Week To House Migrant Children
- Tennessee The 20th State To Abolish Concealed Permit Requirement
- Meet Joe Biden’s ATF Head: He Wants You To Register Your Rifles
- Trump, Other Potential GOP Contenders, Gathering At Major Retreat
- Hundreds Of Sheriffs Call On Biden To Finish Trump’s Border Wall, Stop Gangs, Guns, Dangerous Drugs Entering U.S.
- A Political Power Grab: Biden Creates Commission To Study Packing The Supreme Court
- Zeldin Announces Run For Governor Of NY – We Have To Turn Things Around
- Report Shows Trump’s Net Worth After Presidency – Obama Got Richer While Donald Lost Over $1 Billion
- 172,000 Tried To Cross Border Illegally In March, The Most In 15 Years
- Texas Governor Demands Shut Down Of Migrant Facility For Abuse
- Neck Becomes Neck Area For Prosecution, Media In George Floyd Trial
- Biden On The Second Amendment: No Amendment Is Absolute
- Leaked Teacher Training Video Shows How Cultish Critical Race Theory Is Being Pushed On Teachers
- Cuomo’s NY: Illegals To Get $1.1B More In Aid Than Small Businesses
- Trump Supports New Pence Effort To Fuse Conservatism With MAGA Agenda