Actress and #MeToo activist Rose McGowan, continuing her criticism against the Democratic Party establishment, scolded the party she once called home for pushing the impeachment of President Donald Trump while Americans suffer during a pandemic.
In a tweet on Thursday, McGowan simply denounced the impeachment effort as “cult propaganda.”
This impeachment is Cult propaganda. A theater of mass distraction. US cult members on the left will cheer, those on the right will be in a fury. And the country’s starving, sick & poor will sink farther & farther,” she wrote.
“Good thing the Elites are leading us!” she added.
This impeachment is Cult propaganda. A theater of mass distraction. US cult members on the left will cheer, those on the right will be in a fury. And the country’s starving, sick & poor will sink farther & farther. Good thing the Elites are leading us!
— Rose McGowan (@rosemcgowan) January 14, 2021
Overall, 50 percent of voters nationwide say Trump should be impeached and removed from office, while 48 percent are opposed.
By party, 89 percent of Democratic voters believe Trump should be impeached and removed from office, compared with just 8 percent of Republican voters. Independents are split, with 45 percent in support and 53 percent in opposition.
Earlier this year, in the wake of Democrats ignoring Tara Reade’s accusation of sexual assault against Joe Biden, McGowan expressly stated that the party no longer represented her.
“I used to be a proud Democrat. I used to be a proud American,” she said. “I would’ve died for this damn country and its ideals. I was raised to be a proud Democrat. When my youngest brother graduated as a fighter pilot at the Air Force Academy, I wore a Vote John Kerry pin (lol), got into verbal altercations with big men who were mad I was a Democrat. They were twice my size [and] I had to listen to GW Bush give the keynote address [and] John Ashcroft singing his terrible eagle song.”
After recalling her strong dislike for Republicans, McGowan then admitted that she no longer feels like there is a party that lines up with her value system.
I was always told it was the Democratic Party that were the good guys, that our papers were The New York Times and The Washington Post,” she said. “But now I know too much. And I feel really quite a sense of loss tonight.”
The #MeToo activist also tore into the organization Time’s Up after news broke that it spent the bulk of its charitable donations on salaries and little on actually litigating sexual harassment cases in the workplace.
“FRAUD ALERT! @TimesUp A vile PR stunt, a front for evil CAA & other human traffickers like Weinstein. SHAME ON YOU. SHAME. And shame on the actresses involved in this lie,” she tweeted.
Author : Paul Bois
Source : Daily Wire : Rose McGowan: Impeachment Is ‘Cult Propaganda’
Join Our Mailing List
- Psaki Blames Trump For Biden Border Surge
- Fauci Falls Silent Following New York Nursing Home Scandal After Repeatedly Praising Cuomo Response
- Student Suspended From Education Program For Saying, A Man Is A Man, A Woman Is A Woman
- Donald Trump Jr. After Bruce Springsteen’s DWI Charge Dropped: We All Know It’s Liberal Privilege
- Capitol Police Chief Says Militias From Jan. 6 Riot Are Plotting To Blow Up The Capitol During Biden’s State Of The Union Address
- Noem: South Dakotans ‘Devastated By Keystone XL Pipeline Cancellation
- COVID-19 Bill Would Squander Hundreds Of Billions On Blue State Bailouts
- Just Say Yes: Insane New Jersey Law Prevents Parents From Knowing About Kids Drug Use
- States School District Promotes Black-Only Parent Meeting Calling For Black Parents To Have Larger Influence On Curriculum
- Former USA Gymnastics Coach Kills Himself After Being Charged With Human Trafficking, Sexual Assault
- Biden Rescinds Trump’s Apprenticeship Program By Executive Order
- Biden Reopens Green Card, Work Visa System, Dumping Trump COVID Ban
- Biden, Pelosi, Schumer Push $1.9T Stimulus As Debt, Deficit Balloon To Eye-Popping Amounts
- Congressional Republicans: Biden’s HHS Nominee Wants Taxpayer-Funded Medicaid For Illegals
- California Bill Requires Gender Neutral Stores, Fines Retailers $1000 For Having Separate Boy And Girl Toy Departments