The investigative journalism group Project Veritas recently published insider footage of Twitter’s Legal, Policy, and Trust Lead discussing plans for Twitter’s expansion of moderation enforcement on a global scale. Progressive Twitter exec Vijaya Gadde described applying the company’s “global approach” to censorship to Americans including political leaders, reaffirming the company’s belief that President Donald Trump’s posts were “inciting violence and having real-world harm.”
In a video recently published by Project Veritas, Twitter’s Legal, Policy, and Trust Lead Vijaya Gadde discusses the details of the social media site’s plans to expand its censorship of “harmful speech” on its platform.
Gadde discusses the company’s plans to permanently suspend accounts promoting “conspiracy theories,” and reaffirms that Twitter believes that President Trump’s tweets were “inciting violence and having real-world harm.”
The video footage posted by Project Veritas founder James O’Keefe is available on their website and can be seen below:
“We’ve seen violence unfold as a result of misleading information or coded rhetoric…”
— James O'Keefe (@JamesOKeefeIII) January 18, 2021
At one point while discussing new censorship plans, Gadde states: “In other places around the world where we’ve seen violence unfold as a result of either misleading information or coded rhetoric. So a lot of our learnings here have come from other markets so in that sense, you know, we do feel like it is — this is our global approach.”
In a recent article discussing Twitter’s suspension of President Trump, Breitbart News reported that Twitter CEO Jack Dorsey was relaxing on a private island in French Polynesia when he received a phone call on January 6 from Twitter’s top lawyer and safety expert Vijaya Gadde, the notorious leftist who previously appeared alongside Dorsey on the Joe Rogan Experience podcast.
Gadde informed Dorsey that Twitter had suspended President Trump’s account temporarily to prevent him from posting further statements relating to the U.S. Capitol protests that could incite violence. Dorsey was reportedly concerned about the decision but he had delegated moderation decisions to Gadde and generally deferred to her on account suspensions and did so again.
The New York Times recently reported that last Wednesday, Twitter employees gathered in a virtual meeting to discuss the decision to remove President Trump from the platform, many were grateful that Twitter had taken action while others simply wanted to leave the “Trump era” behind, but many were very emotional over the situation and cried.
Author : Lucas Nolan
Join Our Mailing List
- Biden HHS Spending $60 Million Each Week To House Migrant Children
- Tennessee The 20th State To Abolish Concealed Permit Requirement
- Meet Joe Biden’s ATF Head: He Wants You To Register Your Rifles
- Trump, Other Potential GOP Contenders, Gathering At Major Retreat
- Hundreds Of Sheriffs Call On Biden To Finish Trump’s Border Wall, Stop Gangs, Guns, Dangerous Drugs Entering U.S.
- A Political Power Grab: Biden Creates Commission To Study Packing The Supreme Court
- Zeldin Announces Run For Governor Of NY – We Have To Turn Things Around
- Report Shows Trump’s Net Worth After Presidency – Obama Got Richer While Donald Lost Over $1 Billion
- 172,000 Tried To Cross Border Illegally In March, The Most In 15 Years
- Texas Governor Demands Shut Down Of Migrant Facility For Abuse
- Neck Becomes Neck Area For Prosecution, Media In George Floyd Trial
- Biden On The Second Amendment: No Amendment Is Absolute
- Leaked Teacher Training Video Shows How Cultish Critical Race Theory Is Being Pushed On Teachers
- Cuomo’s NY: Illegals To Get $1.1B More In Aid Than Small Businesses
- Trump Supports New Pence Effort To Fuse Conservatism With MAGA Agenda