President Biden came into office on ambitious promises to beat back the COVID-19 pandemic, get kids in school, and return life to a sense of normalcy. But early polling shows many voters aren’t so sure Biden is on track to make good on those lofty promises, with approval of his handling of the pandemic dropping 5% since he entered office.
From the Blaze:
The Hill-HarrisX poll found that 64% of registered voters supported the efforts by the Biden administration to stop the pandemic, a 5 point drop from the 69% support Biden had at the beginning of his term.
The poll, which was conducted between Feb. 12-15, found that overall support for Biden had also dropped since it was last measured, but only by one point from 60% to 59%.
Biden’s coronavirus tumble could be related to multiple pandemic related follies from his administration in recent weeks:
Biden has faced some criticism for his administration’s claims that the vaccine program they inherited from the former Trump administration was “non-existent.” Some journalists and even his own coronavirus task force chief Dr. Anthony Fauci contradicted the claim but they have persisted in repeating the debunked accusation.
In another embarrassing episode for the Biden administration, the president snapped at a reporter when he pointed out that their not-so-ambitious goal for vaccinations was likely to be met by the rate of vaccinations achieved by the Trump administration.
“When I announced it, you all said it was not possible. C’mon, give me a break man!” said Biden before stomping away.
The pollster did note that although Biden’s response to the pandemic has become increasingly unpopular, the approval for his handling of it is better than at any point of former President Donald Trump’s term. However, Biden took office with a high approval rating on handling COVID because he had actually done anything – and his approval on the matter has only gone downward since then, as it’s increasingly clear he has no real plan.
Author : Mike Robert Lee
Source : Bongino : Poll Shows Biden Already Losing Support For Handling of the Pandemic
Join Our Mailing List
- Biden HHS Spending $60 Million Each Week To House Migrant Children
- Tennessee The 20th State To Abolish Concealed Permit Requirement
- Meet Joe Biden’s ATF Head: He Wants You To Register Your Rifles
- Trump, Other Potential GOP Contenders, Gathering At Major Retreat
- Hundreds Of Sheriffs Call On Biden To Finish Trump’s Border Wall, Stop Gangs, Guns, Dangerous Drugs Entering U.S.
- A Political Power Grab: Biden Creates Commission To Study Packing The Supreme Court
- Zeldin Announces Run For Governor Of NY – We Have To Turn Things Around
- Report Shows Trump’s Net Worth After Presidency – Obama Got Richer While Donald Lost Over $1 Billion
- 172,000 Tried To Cross Border Illegally In March, The Most In 15 Years
- Texas Governor Demands Shut Down Of Migrant Facility For Abuse
- Neck Becomes Neck Area For Prosecution, Media In George Floyd Trial
- Biden On The Second Amendment: No Amendment Is Absolute
- Leaked Teacher Training Video Shows How Cultish Critical Race Theory Is Being Pushed On Teachers
- Cuomo’s NY: Illegals To Get $1.1B More In Aid Than Small Businesses
- Trump Supports New Pence Effort To Fuse Conservatism With MAGA Agenda