Former President Barack Obama revealed that he broke a classmate’s nose after being called a racial slur during a basketball game.
“Listen, when I was in school, I had a friend. We played basketball together,” the 44th president told rock star Bruce Springsteen on the first episode of their new podcast together. “And one time we got into a fight, and he called me a coon.”
Obama said he “popped him in the face and broke his nose” in response.
“Well done,” Springsteen approvingly reacted.
“I explained to him — I said, ‘Don’t you ever call me something like that,'” Obama added.
— Spotify (@Spotify) February 22, 2021
The podcast, named Renegades: Born In The USA, bills itself as an ongoing conversation between Springsteen and Obama where they “reflect on their early experiences with race and racism and the uncomfortable conversations we need to have.”
Author : Andrew Mark Miller
Source : Washington Examiner : Obama says he punched a classmate in the face and broke his nose after being called a racial slur
Join Our Mailing List
- Biden HHS Spending $60 Million Each Week To House Migrant Children
- Tennessee The 20th State To Abolish Concealed Permit Requirement
- Meet Joe Biden’s ATF Head: He Wants You To Register Your Rifles
- Trump, Other Potential GOP Contenders, Gathering At Major Retreat
- Hundreds Of Sheriffs Call On Biden To Finish Trump’s Border Wall, Stop Gangs, Guns, Dangerous Drugs Entering U.S.
- A Political Power Grab: Biden Creates Commission To Study Packing The Supreme Court
- Zeldin Announces Run For Governor Of NY – We Have To Turn Things Around
- Report Shows Trump’s Net Worth After Presidency – Obama Got Richer While Donald Lost Over $1 Billion
- 172,000 Tried To Cross Border Illegally In March, The Most In 15 Years
- Texas Governor Demands Shut Down Of Migrant Facility For Abuse
- Neck Becomes Neck Area For Prosecution, Media In George Floyd Trial
- Biden On The Second Amendment: No Amendment Is Absolute
- Leaked Teacher Training Video Shows How Cultish Critical Race Theory Is Being Pushed On Teachers
- Cuomo’s NY: Illegals To Get $1.1B More In Aid Than Small Businesses
- Trump Supports New Pence Effort To Fuse Conservatism With MAGA Agenda