Fox News contributor Kayleigh McEnany ripped Vice President Kamala Harris to pieces this week for doing nothing to fix the Biden border crisis.
During an interview on Fox News, McEnany slammed Harris for not visiting the southern border and tossing the “political grenade” back to Biden rather than solve the crisis.
“We were told a week ago by President Biden that the most qualified person, most qualified to stem the tide of illegal immigration to our southern border is Vice President Kamala Harris,” McEnany said.
“Here we are, a week out, and all of a sudden she seems to have tossed this problem back to Joe Biden after the headlines came out like the one from Politico that Joe Biden handed Kamala Harris a grenade, a political grenade,” she added.
“She tossed that grenade right back to him [Biden], because for Kamala Harris, this was about having latitude without the blame. And what I mean is the latitude to reach out to foreign leaders without accepting the blame when the ill-advised Biden policy — or lack thereof, lack of a plan — goes south as it already has,” she continued.
McEnany said: “You had an unlikely ally in the Mexican president with President Trump, I say unlikely because they’re on different ends of the political spectrum, but had a great partnership in stopping this crisis on the southern border and stymieing illegal immigration.”
“Then you have Joe Biden come in, and the Mexican president, good for him, says this is the migrant president. He is responsible and deserves the blame for what is happening on the southern border,” she said.
“I’m paraphrasing him but that’s in essence what he said because he saw the great work that can be done with the agreements we made with the Northern Triangle countries and the Trump Administration that Joe Biden, for whatever reason, came in and ripped up and incentivized what we are seeing which is not humane,” she said.
“There is video that Fox just put up of two young girls, a 3-year-old and a 5-year-old girl, being left in the New Mexico dessert after being dropped over a 14-foot barrier. This is inhumane, it’s sad, and incentivized by Joe Biden and Kamala Harris,” Kayleigh said.
The border crisis created by the Biden administration is about to get a lot worse in the coming months.
Many Republicans have criticized Biden’s immigration policies.
House Minority Leader Kevin McCarthy went off after visiting a massive facility overflowing with illegal immigrants, saying it was “worse than we thought.”
Senate Minority Leader Mitch McConnell flat-out said that Biden “owns” the border crisis, and that, “It is, by definition, an emergency.”
South Carolina GOP Sen. Lindsey Graham recently visited the U.S.-Mexico border with several Republican lawmakers and said the Biden administration is staging a “giant cover-up” of the “massive system failure” as immigrants surge into the country.
Author : Martin Walsh
Source : Trending Politics : Kayleigh Rips Kamala Harris To Pieces For Doing NOTHING To Fix Biden Border Crisis
- DC Comics Changes Superman Slogan, No Longer Standing For Truth, Justice And American Way
- Delta Airlines CEO Takes Stand Against Vaccine Mandates, Praises Respecting Employees
- Trump Guru Steve Bannon Has No Legal Standing To Refuse Testimony About Capitol Riot
- CDC Updates Covid Guidelines Before Holidays
- Up To 16 US Christian Missionaries And Families, Including Children, Kidnapped In Haiti
- Buttigieg: Supply Chain Troubles Will Continue Into Next Year
- Biden’s Court-Packing Commission Blames Republicans For Polarization Over Judiciary
- Biden Has Not Held A Press Conference Since July – 92 Days Ago
- Obama’s Defense Secretary: Watching Disaster In Afghanistan Made Me Physically Sick
- Marine Who Criticized Disastrous Afghanistan Exit Has Been Handed His Sentence
- Loudon County Schools Failed To Report Multiple Rapes Over Years
- Infighting Within Biden Camp Over Immigration Triggering Resignations
- School Administrator Told Teachers To Use Books With Opposing Views Of Holocaust
- YouTube Censors Steven Crowder Over Trans Show
- Nike Boss Says He Murdered 18-Year-Old While In Teen Gang