A justice of the peace and three others in Texas were arrested and face 150 charges of voter fraud.
Medina County Justice of the Peace Tomas Ramirez was arrested last month and is facing one count of organized election fraud, one count of assisting voter voting ballot by mail, and 17 counts of unlawful possession of a ballot or ballot envelope.
“I was stunned by the allegations because there is absolutely no truth to them. I have spent the last 27 years building my law practice and serving in this community which has created my reputation for fairness, sincerity and integrity. … For people who know me, these allegations are absurd. To those who don’t, it provides reason to sneer and hate,” Ramirez said of the charges.
Ramirez, a Republican, was arrested after a Bandera Grand Jury indicted him, Leonor Rivas Garza, Eva Ann Martinez, and Mary Balderrama on Feb. 9.
Garza, Martinez, and Balderrama each face one charge of organized election fraud, as well as multiple counts of illegal voting, unlawful possession of a ballot or ballot envelope, election fraud, and other charges.
Ramirez was elected to serve as a justice of the peace in Medina County in 2018. He has since been suspended from the position in light of the charges.
The news comes as voter fraud has been hotly debated across the country. Former President Donald Trump has continued to claim he won the 2020 election, while Democrats and election officials say the last election cycle was secure and President Biden won.
“This election was rigged, and the Supreme Court and other courts didn’t want to do anything about it,” Trump said during his speech at the Conservative Political Action Conference on Sunday. “Had we had a fair election, the results would have been much different.”
Author : Emma Colton
Source : Washington Examiner : Justice of the peace and three others arrested on 150 counts of voter fraud in Texas
Join Our Mailing List
- Biden HHS Spending $60 Million Each Week To House Migrant Children
- Tennessee The 20th State To Abolish Concealed Permit Requirement
- Meet Joe Biden’s ATF Head: He Wants You To Register Your Rifles
- Trump, Other Potential GOP Contenders, Gathering At Major Retreat
- Hundreds Of Sheriffs Call On Biden To Finish Trump’s Border Wall, Stop Gangs, Guns, Dangerous Drugs Entering U.S.
- A Political Power Grab: Biden Creates Commission To Study Packing The Supreme Court
- Zeldin Announces Run For Governor Of NY – We Have To Turn Things Around
- Report Shows Trump’s Net Worth After Presidency – Obama Got Richer While Donald Lost Over $1 Billion
- 172,000 Tried To Cross Border Illegally In March, The Most In 15 Years
- Texas Governor Demands Shut Down Of Migrant Facility For Abuse
- Neck Becomes Neck Area For Prosecution, Media In George Floyd Trial
- Biden On The Second Amendment: No Amendment Is Absolute
- Leaked Teacher Training Video Shows How Cultish Critical Race Theory Is Being Pushed On Teachers
- Cuomo’s NY: Illegals To Get $1.1B More In Aid Than Small Businesses
- Trump Supports New Pence Effort To Fuse Conservatism With MAGA Agenda