President Trump is likely to form a new political action committee and is expected to tap his former campaign manager Corey Lewandowski to play a leading role in the endeavor.
Trump discussed his new political efforts during a meeting Thursday of his closest political allies, according to a source familiar with the meeting.
Politico first reported on Thursday that Trump told advisers at the meeting that he intends to task Lewandowski with spearheading a new super PAC.
We haven’t made any formal announcements yet, but Corey will play a major role in any upcoming effort,” said Jason Miller, a spokesman for the former president. Lewandowski did not return a request for comment.
Trump met Thursday at his Mar-A-Lago club with his eldest son, Donald Trump Jr.; former Trump campaign aides Bill Stepien, Brad Parscale and Justin Clark; former White House social media director Dan Scavino; former White House aide Nick Luna; Miller; and attorney Alex Cannon, according to the source familiar with the meeting. Lewandowski is also said to have participated for part of the meeting.
Author : Red State Observer
Source : Red State Observer : DONALD TRUMP LIKELY TO CREATE NEW SUPER PAC
Join Our Mailing List
- Biden HHS Spending $60 Million Each Week To House Migrant Children
- Tennessee The 20th State To Abolish Concealed Permit Requirement
- Meet Joe Biden’s ATF Head: He Wants You To Register Your Rifles
- Trump, Other Potential GOP Contenders, Gathering At Major Retreat
- Hundreds Of Sheriffs Call On Biden To Finish Trump’s Border Wall, Stop Gangs, Guns, Dangerous Drugs Entering U.S.
- A Political Power Grab: Biden Creates Commission To Study Packing The Supreme Court
- Zeldin Announces Run For Governor Of NY – We Have To Turn Things Around
- Report Shows Trump’s Net Worth After Presidency – Obama Got Richer While Donald Lost Over $1 Billion
- 172,000 Tried To Cross Border Illegally In March, The Most In 15 Years
- Texas Governor Demands Shut Down Of Migrant Facility For Abuse
- Neck Becomes Neck Area For Prosecution, Media In George Floyd Trial
- Biden On The Second Amendment: No Amendment Is Absolute
- Leaked Teacher Training Video Shows How Cultish Critical Race Theory Is Being Pushed On Teachers
- Cuomo’s NY: Illegals To Get $1.1B More In Aid Than Small Businesses
- Trump Supports New Pence Effort To Fuse Conservatism With MAGA Agenda