With the Democrat Senate wins in the state, greedy Georgia voters could already feel that $2000 in their pockets. More free money just for electing Democrats. What could be simpler? Yes, they didn’t earn the money, and yes the Democrat stand on the issue was tantamount to a bribe, granted- as was the final stand of the two Republicans. But hey, now that the votes are in the $2000 is on the way, right? Wrong.
Joe Biden wants the amount to be $2000 in total, not in addition. As most Americans already have received $600, that makes the next check only for $1400. But that’s not what Democrats Raphael Warnock and Jon Ossoff promised and viciously campaigned on. Vote for us, they said, get the cash.
It recalls the line from Benjamin Franklin, “When the people find that they can vote themselves money that will herald the end of the republic.” Well, “the people” (such a nasty concept) have been voting themselves money since Ben’s day. So perhaps he went a little drama queen on us there. But the underlying sentiment is spot on.
FNC: “Georgia Democrats have reportedly already begun fuming over their two new senators, the Rev. Raphael Warnock and Jon Ossoff, who were sworn in Wednesday by Vice President Kamala Harris, according to a new report. Both men narrowly won hard-fought races against Republican incumbents in the Peach State, winning control of the Senate for the Democrats in the process. But a major issue raised by critics is that President Biden espoused a coronavirus relief plan that would send $1,400 checks to many Americans – while Warnock and Ossoff campaigned on a $2,000 promise.”
“Warnock and Ossoff made it a point to endorse and exclusively say ‘$2,000 checks,’” Georgia Democrat Oscar Zaro told Mediaite. “A lot of the people in my district voted blue in the runoff for two main reasons. One: Loeffler and Perdue denying us relief during COVID while profiting millions themselves; and two, $2,000 checks.”
Author : Missy Crane
Source : Wayne Dupree : Democrat Voters Are Already Having Buyer’s Remorse in Georgia
Join Our Mailing List
- Reporter Wrecks Biden Spokesperson After He Tried To Take Credit For Trump-Era Policy
- The Chinese Communist Takeover Of America Is Well Underway
- Obama Says He Punched A Classmate In The Face And Broke His Nose After Being Called A Racial Slur
- What We Know About Cuomo’s COVID-19 Cover-Up
- WaPo During Trump: Kids In Cages; WaPo During Biden: Migrant Facility For Children
- Tiger Wood Injured In Serious Car Accident
- House GOP Campaign Arm Outraises Dems In January Despite Corporate Boycott
- Trump Responds After Supreme Court Refuses To Block NY Grand Jury Looking Into His Taxes
- Things You Must Know About Deeply Flawed Covid Package
- Dominion Sues MyPillow CEO Mike Lindell For $1.3 Billion Over Election Fraud Claims
- Joe Rogan On Ted Cruz Controversy: Can He Make It Warm Out? What Can He Do?
- Supreme Court Allows Subpoena Of Trump’s Tax Returns To Continue
- Cornell Offers A Racially Segregated Rock-Climbing Course, Then Scrubs Its Website To Hide Their Racism
- Progressive Rep. Khanna: We Don’t Want Small Businesses That Can’t Afford A $15 Minimum Wage
- Psaki: Biden Does Not Support Making $130B For Schools In Stimulus Contingent On Schools Reopening