Truth, Justice And A Better Tomorrow
That is the new slogan for DC Comics’ Superman, labeled the first American superhero since his inception in the 1930s. Though Kryptonian from birth, the Kansas-bred Clark Joseph Kent long fought for one ideal: Truth, Justice And The American Way.
Turns out he never needed Kryptonite to meet his demise: just a bunch of woke losers in a marketing meeting, set to entirely redefine the character’s origins, principles and symbolism. Instead, now embodying the weak, prototypical wokeling of the 21st century.
During a DC conference held Saturday (Oct. 16), they revealed a new motto for the famous American icon: replacing Truth, Justice, And The American Way with Truth, Justice, And A Better Tomorrow.
— DiscussingFilm (@DiscussingFilm) October 16, 2021
Attempting to check off a box on the insufferably clueless Hollywood agenda of “inclusivity,” DC has diluted its noble character by making him malleable according to modern culture.
Though liberals like to tout Clark Kent/Kal-El’s origins from Krypton as a faux pas narrative on immigration, Superman’s inherent superpowers and abilities often came second to his principles as an American.
A 1990s op-ed in the New York Times once characterized the identity of Superman as a kid from “the heartland of America.”
Superman “represented the values of loyalty, patriotism and friendship. He stood for something, and nothing in the universe could make him sell out those values.” That was the character — a near 180 from the modern iteration.
In the span of one week, DC has transformed Superman into a bi-sexual, quasi-American superzero — reason enough for Ohio-born creators Jerry Siegel and Joe Shuster to turn in their graves.
DC Comics has shifted their slate of characters’ origins to be more inclusive and, essentially, woke. Hiring notorious race-baiter Ta-Nehisi Coates to develop a new Superman film and putting the character on the frontlines of climate change picketing, it won’t be long before Darkseid’s greatest evil is not using BPA-free water bottles or proper pronouns.
DC originally stood for “Detective Comics.” Now it’s more like “Dirty Commies.”
Truth, Justice, and the American Way 🇺🇸
Forever My Superman pic.twitter.com/9B0YcE2mJ2
— DDayCobra (@DDay_Cobra) October 16, 2021
Author : Alejandro Avila
- Waukesha Killer GoFundMe Declined
- Biden Searches for a Scapegoat
- Rittenhouse Hints at Lawsuit Against Joe Biden
- SUV Drives Through Holiday Parade
- Build Back Better Passes
- More Issues With Rittenhouse Trial
- Potential VP Vacancy on Capitol Hill
- Rising Gas Prices & Fuel Shortages, Will Biden Finally Address It?
- Surgeon General on Mask Mandates
- CBS Makes Bold Tweet Before Rittenhouse Verdict
- Judge in Rittenhouse Trial Loses His Cool
- FBI has Suppressed Patriots
- Media Continues to Come After Ron Desantis
- Travis Scott Concert Tragedy Continues, Houston Police Chief Speaks Out
- Country Music Fans Chant F**k Joe Biden At Jason Aldean Concert