And Was Awaiting Trial For Threatening To Shoot Another
The man who was fatally shot by police after running at them with a knife, sparking violent riots in Philadelphia, previously held a gun to a woman’s head and was awaiting trial for threatening to shoot another.
Walter Wallace Jr., who was fatally shot on Monday, was also a rapper who had songs about shooting the police.
Guns are a central theme as he rhymes about shooting people, including police,” ABC 6 reports. “Court records show Wallace was currently awaiting trial for allegedly threatening to shoot a woman and her house up.”
It gets worse.
In 2017, he pled guilty to robbery, assault, and possessing an instrument of crime after kicking down the door of another woman and putting a gun to her head,” the report continues. “And in 2013, he pled guilty to assault and resisting arrest after punching a police officer in the face.”
Apparently, Wallace also had mental health issues and was on lithium.
“I do know that he was on a regimen of lithium and that says to me he was under a doctor’s care, and that says to me officers who are trained – invisible ink – properly should notice certain things when they arrive at the scene,” family attorney Shaka Johnson told the station.
Philadelphia has now been subjected to two nights of chaos over this violent felon.
BREAKING: Philadelphia police have completely lost control of the affected rioting region which stretches multiple city blocks
Looters have broken into more than 30+ stores and are attacking white people
They are also shooting each other. I’ve only witnessed one arrest pic.twitter.com/bHPGAntwST
— ELIJAH SCHAFFER (@ElijahSchaffer) October 28, 2020
They're ripping the looted Walmart TV's out of the boxes to get as many stacked up in the car as they can. pic.twitter.com/zvgY0ZtvV8
— Spooky Lucid (@Spooky_Lucid) October 28, 2020
They’re looting Walmart now in Philadelphia tonight pic.twitter.com/62S1QD5QLd
— Jack Posobiec 🇺🇸 (@JackPosobiec) October 28, 2020
Chopper 6 over the scene as a Foot Locker in West Philadelphia is looted following the death of Walter Wallace, who police say was shot by officers after he would not drop a knife. https://t.co/BtTPSlQIwI pic.twitter.com/7hNeLEvJCM
— Action News on 6abc (@6abc) October 27, 2020
— Disclose.tv 🚨 (@disclosetv) October 28, 2020
More looting unfolding right now in Philadelphia and I have to ask why is it always footlocker getting looted? I mean having brand new sneakers isn’t that important end it definitely won’t help anyone. pic.twitter.com/WSCfee4RNT
— Luke Rudkowski (@Lukewearechange) October 28, 2020
Mass looting of @Walmart store in Philadelphia. This Walmart is just off I-95 in the city’s Port Richmond section at Castor&Aramingo Avenues where @phillypolice say “One thousand people looting stores now in this business area full of strip malls.” @fox29philly pic.twitter.com/b9BFfcc2oE
— Steve Keeley (@KeeleyFox29) October 28, 2020
On Monday evening, the rioters looted shops, a police vehicle, lit fires, and ran over a female police officer with a truck.
According to a report from NBC, Walter Wallace Jr.’s cousin called looters “thieves and opportunists.” “They’re stealing because they have the opportunity to go and steal. Do not put my cousin’s name on that. Not one of his family members are out there participating in any of it.”
Author : Cassandra Fairbanks
- Another Republican Who Voted To Impeach Trump Decides Not To Run Again In 2022
- Nicki Minaj Exposes MSNBC’s Joy Reid As A High Priestess In Alphabet Mafia Cult
- 8 Things To Know About Democrats’ Tax Increase Bill
- Newsom Bans Most Single-Family-Only Zoning In California
- Is The FAA Covering For Biden’s Bridge Encampment Disaster
- AOC Hit With Second Met Gala Ethics Complaint
- That’s A Setup: Capitol Fence Comes Back Up; Trump Weighs In On Rally
- Men Are Bypassing College, And That’s Fine
- 70% Call Afghan Withdrawal A National Humiliation
- Gabby Petito Pal Suspicious Of Phone Call Before She Went Missing
- Biden Administration Whistles Past The Border As Crisis Worsens
- Pentagon Confirms Botched Drone Strike Killed Innocent Civilians, Not ISIS-K
- Americans Brace For Utility Bill Sticker Shock
- Amazon Blocks Ad For Book Investigating Black Lives Matter
- France Rips Biden For Cutting It Out Of Anti-China Defense Deal