Antifa supporter Daniel Alan Baker was arrested for plotting to murder Trump supporters and police on Inauguration Day.
He trained in Syria in 2017 with the YPG, was featured on VICE, and in 2020 participated in the CHAZ insurrection in Seattle, per DOJ documents.
Jack Posobiec broke the story Friday.
Antifa supporter Daniel Alan Baker posted links to CNN on his "Call to Arms" to kill Trump supporters and police officers on Inauguration Day
He has been arrested by the FBI pic.twitter.com/1sEMIABGhB
— Jack Posobiec 🇺🇸 (@JackPosobiec) January 16, 2021
Baker posted links to CNN on his “Call to Arms” to kill Trump supporters and police officers on Inauguration Day.
Daniel Alan Baker wanted to stockpile AK-47s and build bombs in CHAZ district in Seattle to start “the revolution.”
Tallahassee WCTV had more on the arrest:
Tallahassee resident Daniel Baker was arrested Friday.
Federal law enforcement alleges he encouraged violence against protesters expected to hold demonstrations at the Capitol starting Sunday.
US Attorney for Florida’s Northern District Lawrence Keefe told us earlier this week, law enforcement had been working to identify threats before they manifested.
“Trying to detect, disrupt and dismantle any coordinated efforts to attack any capital,” said Keefe.
Baker, a former US Army infantryman, took part in a number of last summer’s protests against police brutality according to the affidavit.
Baker also offers cash rewards to any of his followers who send him information on Trump supporters at the US Capitol protest and riots.
Here is the entire criminal complaint filed against Daniel Alan Baker.
Author : Jim Hoft
Join Our Mailing List
- Reporter Wrecks Biden Spokesperson After He Tried To Take Credit For Trump-Era Policy
- The Chinese Communist Takeover Of America Is Well Underway
- Obama Says He Punched A Classmate In The Face And Broke His Nose After Being Called A Racial Slur
- What We Know About Cuomo’s COVID-19 Cover-Up
- WaPo During Trump: Kids In Cages; WaPo During Biden: Migrant Facility For Children
- Tiger Wood Injured In Serious Car Accident
- House GOP Campaign Arm Outraises Dems In January Despite Corporate Boycott
- Trump Responds After Supreme Court Refuses To Block NY Grand Jury Looking Into His Taxes
- Things You Must Know About Deeply Flawed Covid Package
- Dominion Sues MyPillow CEO Mike Lindell For $1.3 Billion Over Election Fraud Claims
- Joe Rogan On Ted Cruz Controversy: Can He Make It Warm Out? What Can He Do?
- Supreme Court Allows Subpoena Of Trump’s Tax Returns To Continue
- Cornell Offers A Racially Segregated Rock-Climbing Course, Then Scrubs Its Website To Hide Their Racism
- Progressive Rep. Khanna: We Don’t Want Small Businesses That Can’t Afford A $15 Minimum Wage
- Psaki: Biden Does Not Support Making $130B For Schools In Stimulus Contingent On Schools Reopening