Looks like we have yet another millionaire who has mysteriously committed suicide.
The “Sweet’N Low” mogul, Donald Tober, apparently jumped out of his New York apartment window to his death.
Those close with Tober said that he showed no indication of inner strife and that his suicide is a complete shock.
A wealthy, 89-year-old artificial sweetener magnate who made Sweet’N Low a household name has committed suicide by jumping from his Park Avenue apartment building, law enforcement sources told The Post.
Donald Tober, CEO and co-owner of the New York-based 1,400-employee Sugar Foods, leapt to his death just after 5 a.m. Friday, and was found in the courtyard of the luxury Upper East Side building between 65th and 66th streets, the sources said.
He was struggling with Parkinson’s disease, the sources said.
At the helm of Sugar Foods, Tober turned the company’s flagship product, Sweet’N Low, and its ubiquitous little pink packets, into a mainstay on kitchen counters and restaurant tables across the country, along with Sugar in the Raw and N’Joy nondairy creamer.
“Basically, we’re concerned with everything that surrounds the coffee cup,” Tober told Restaurant News in 1995. “We’re tightly focused.”
This shocking suicide is followed by another that happened recently.
A friend of both the Clinton’s and Epstein also leaped to his death in Los Angeles.
Law enforcement sources tell TMZ … the famed writer/producer died by suicide Monday after jumping from the 27th floor of a luxury apartment building in L.A.’s Century City neighborhood. Bing lived in the building, and sources connected to him tell us he’d been depressed about lack of human contact during quarantine. We don’t know if that’s behind the suicide.
It’s interesting and sad that both these men died in such similar fashions.
Author : Sophie O’Hara
Source : Wayne Dupree : Another Millionaire Mogul Kills Himself…Leaps Out Park Avenue Apartment Window to His Death
Join Our Mailing List
- Reporter Wrecks Biden Spokesperson After He Tried To Take Credit For Trump-Era Policy
- The Chinese Communist Takeover Of America Is Well Underway
- Obama Says He Punched A Classmate In The Face And Broke His Nose After Being Called A Racial Slur
- What We Know About Cuomo’s COVID-19 Cover-Up
- WaPo During Trump: Kids In Cages; WaPo During Biden: Migrant Facility For Children
- Tiger Wood Injured In Serious Car Accident
- House GOP Campaign Arm Outraises Dems In January Despite Corporate Boycott
- Trump Responds After Supreme Court Refuses To Block NY Grand Jury Looking Into His Taxes
- Things You Must Know About Deeply Flawed Covid Package
- Dominion Sues MyPillow CEO Mike Lindell For $1.3 Billion Over Election Fraud Claims
- Joe Rogan On Ted Cruz Controversy: Can He Make It Warm Out? What Can He Do?
- Supreme Court Allows Subpoena Of Trump’s Tax Returns To Continue
- Cornell Offers A Racially Segregated Rock-Climbing Course, Then Scrubs Its Website To Hide Their Racism
- Progressive Rep. Khanna: We Don’t Want Small Businesses That Can’t Afford A $15 Minimum Wage
- Psaki: Biden Does Not Support Making $130B For Schools In Stimulus Contingent On Schools Reopening