For months The Gateway Pundit has been reporting factually on the evidence and studies that proved Hydroxychloroquine was effecting in the treatment of COVID-19.
Despite its effectiveness, the American Medical Association (AMA) back in March, at the height of the pandemic in the US criticized hydroxychloroquine and its use.
Dr. Fauci led the jihad against this effective drug.
Well, now that hundreds of thousands of Americans are dead “with the virus” or “because of the virus,” and the election season has ended, the AMA recently voted again on their prevention of HQ.
Here is that statement from their October 30th release
Later during voting the 509 did NOT pass.
It was one of four or five out of dozens that got to a vote but did not pass.
This is unconscienable.
Thousands died because of these hacks.
The AMA kept the rule in place. How awful
Author : Jim Hoft
Join Our Mailing List
- Psaki Blames Trump For Biden Border Surge
- Fauci Falls Silent Following New York Nursing Home Scandal After Repeatedly Praising Cuomo Response
- Student Suspended From Education Program For Saying, A Man Is A Man, A Woman Is A Woman
- Donald Trump Jr. After Bruce Springsteen’s DWI Charge Dropped: We All Know It’s Liberal Privilege
- Capitol Police Chief Says Militias From Jan. 6 Riot Are Plotting To Blow Up The Capitol During Biden’s State Of The Union Address
- Noem: South Dakotans ‘Devastated By Keystone XL Pipeline Cancellation
- COVID-19 Bill Would Squander Hundreds Of Billions On Blue State Bailouts
- Just Say Yes: Insane New Jersey Law Prevents Parents From Knowing About Kids Drug Use
- States School District Promotes Black-Only Parent Meeting Calling For Black Parents To Have Larger Influence On Curriculum
- Former USA Gymnastics Coach Kills Himself After Being Charged With Human Trafficking, Sexual Assault
- Biden Rescinds Trump’s Apprenticeship Program By Executive Order
- Biden Reopens Green Card, Work Visa System, Dumping Trump COVID Ban
- Biden, Pelosi, Schumer Push $1.9T Stimulus As Debt, Deficit Balloon To Eye-Popping Amounts
- Congressional Republicans: Biden’s HHS Nominee Wants Taxpayer-Funded Medicaid For Illegals
- California Bill Requires Gender Neutral Stores, Fines Retailers $1000 For Having Separate Boy And Girl Toy Departments